The Splash Screen gives one option for Conceptual Mass models, and two options for detailed models – Spatial Elements and Building Elements. A Model Diagnostic Tool is also included for examining the model for issues before analysis. This screen also has a button to access the Guardian Cloud Platform and a button where your account details are stored as well as reports and Glass Make-ups that you have customized.
Soon it will be possible to upload a model to this area and analyze in the cloud. Links may then be shared with colleagues who may not have modeling software.
- Model Diagnostic Tool for checking modeling issues
- Comcheck Tool – export areas and thermal properties of model elements
- Guardian Platform – for HTML Reports, Glass Make-ups, User Preferences and Account/License details
- Conceptual Mass option – to analyze mass models
- Spatial Elements option – when the model has Rooms or Spaces included
- Building Elements option – when there are no Rooms/Spaces placed (this method will focus on model geometry)
- Sign out – this will close the application (User must create an account and be signed into their account to use the software)
- User Support website – guidance on how to use the software and video tutorials