You will receive an invitation email with a link to follow. Please click on this link to be taken to a welcome web page to create a Password for your account.
This will need to be done before you can use the Addin in Revit. Once a password has been created, it will ask you to sign in to your online account.
The online account area will give you access to online Reports, the Glass Database online, User Preferences etc
Note: Older browsers such as Internet Explorer 8 and older may not provide functionality to follow the link. In this case, please copy and paste the url for the page into a different browser. It os recommended to use a more recent browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox etc
- When you have been provided with a license, you will receive an email with a link to verify. This will take you to a window where you can enter your email. When your License is set up, you will have been either assigned as an Administrator or not.
- There are 3 links in the invitation email.
Link 1. will allow you to create a Password for your account. All Users must do this to access the platform area.
Link 2. will bring you to the Guardian Glass for BIM Support Site.
Link 3. will bring you to the page with sample models for use in learning the application.
3. At the bottom of the screen is the Account Creation section. Enter your email to verify (the same one to which the invitation from us was received).
Then Create a Password for your Account and confirm this Password.
4. When this is accepted, you may Use these credentials to sign into your Account.
5. You will then enter your Account area where you can see details for the organisation. This area also provides access to your User Preferences, Reports and Glass Database.
- On the left side of this window are buttons for viewing:
- Manage Reports (as they are created, they are saved here)
- The Glass Database may be viewed here as well as custom glasses that you have created from the Glass Analytics website
- Manage your Profile and App settings
- Admin settings (this is only displayed for Admin users)
- Add new Users (this is only displayed for Admin users)
- Create Teams and add selected Users to Teams (this is only displayed for Admin users)
- If you have only one Desktop subscription and you are the only User, you will be the Administrator and single User (you will not be able to add more Users). If you are part of a larger organisation with several seats and you have Administrator permissions, you may add new Users by simply entering their email, confirming it and clicking on Add User.
- New Users may be added by simply entering their emails. Users may also be given Administrator permissions so that they also can add Users and modify settings (please contact us if you require this). Only Users with Admin permission can add other Users. Only some Users need to have administrator privileges. The number of Users that can be added is limited to the type of license subscription. Users that have been added, will be included in the list (this is displayed for Admin Users only). Until Users have verified their email, it will display Verification Pending beside their name.
- Once added, these Users will then receive an email with the license serial number and a link to click on. This will allow each User to create credentials (an email and password) for signing in (the email to be used to Sign in should be the same as the one that was used by the Administrator when creating the User). Users should sign in as this is required for access to the application and for security. Users may be edited, deleted or also given Administrator privileges by clicking on their name, once they have been added, and editing their details.
- Administrators may also create Teams in the Control Panel. Click on the plus icon to create a Team name. Enter the name and click on Add Team. This will now appear under the Teams section.
- By clicking on a User, they may be added to a Team by clicking on the Team name which will move it into the right panel. If Users did not receive a setup email, this may be resent from this area as well. Any changes then should be saved.
- By clicking on a Team name, an Administrator may also delete it if they wish.
- By clicking on the Profile icon on the left, a User may edit their preferences such as preferred model units, User Name or Password.
- For the Guardian Glass Platform service, you may periodically have to sign in for security purposes. This area provides links to various tutorial videos and the Guardian Glass website/ Glass Analytics etc.